Top 10 Worst Situations
It’s happened to all of us. As you watch the 10 minute warning flash before your eyes, telling you that you only have a measly 20% of battery power left to power your phone, you scramble to find the nearest charging cable to revive your phone. If you can’t find one, you’re basically doomed. It feels like the end of the world when your phone dies when:
1. You’re locked out of your house (especially in the early AM’s- and nothing else surrounds you but darkness and silence)
2. You’ve been on hold with a rude customer service representative for the longest time, and she finally decided to direct her attention towards you once again.
3. You are in the middle of nowhere, and your sense of direction depends severely and only on Google Maps.
4. You are traveling that long desert-winding road into the night on the way to Vegas, and your gas light flashes- signaling your car’s oncoming inability to carry on.
5. You finally got a call back from that company that you applied to…4 months ago.
6. You see one of the beautiful young men from One Direction and you HAVE TO take a selfie with him to show your friends. Pics or it didn’t happen.
7. You lose your friends at a club. Uh oh.
8. Your phone dies on the looooong roadtrip with your family from San Diego all the way up to Oregon. And your mom won’t stop nagging you about your clothes, hair, and the urge to find yourself a boyfriend/girlfriend asap because if you don’t, you will die a lonely poor soul.
9. You realize that your best friend just left you at the party she dragged you along to, and everyone else is just creepy/odd.
10. You’re texting your worried and overprotective Mom about your whereabouts on while on vacation in Cabo with your friends.
11. You’re stuck in a four hour night lecture about Biology. And your teacher has a weird accent that no one can understand one bit.
12. You’ve been without Wifi on vacation, and your phone manages to FINALLY grab the signal so you can check all of your Facebook/Instagram/Twitter posts that you’ve been dying to see (which is your entire life).