The world’s tiniest cell phone charger, the Devotec Fuel micro charger is only about an inch tall and is made to save the day when your phone dies. It fits easily in your pocket and is said to provide an additional 20 to 30 minutes of talking time or a few hours of standby (depending on the type of phone you have and how you use it). This charger comes in handy in emergency situations when you really need to use your phone, but how effective is it?
Let’s take look a look at the pros and cons.
1. It is very tiny, making it easy to carry everywhere you go
2. It is rechargeable and can remain charged for at least one month
3. It is easy to use: you simply turn on the power switch and plug-in your phone
1. It is not compatible with iphones (it only has a microUSB connector)
2. It only provides a limited amount of power
3. It takes 25 minutes to recharge your phone. If you are in an emergency situation, that might not be best
Depending on what you are looking for, the micro charger might or might not be a good solution.
Need a full charge? Check-out ChargeAll’s charging solutions.