To return an item, please visit us online at ChargeTech.com for assistance, or call (888) 250-8756- Friday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, PT.
At ChargeTech, our priority is to make certain of your 100% satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to ChargeTech within 30 calendar days of purchase. Claims for damaged or missing items must be received within two business days of receipt of merchandise. All return items must be in new and unused condition and in original packaging. (See “How to return an item” below.)
Exchanges and Refunds
You have the option of receiving a refund for the full amount of the original purchase price or exchanging the item(s) for warranty issues. ChargeTech does not have an upgrade policy and cannot exchange for another product. Refunds on returned items will be issued in the matching payment form as tendered at the time of purchase, excluding freight charges. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 business days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement.
Please carefully read conditions below. If conditions are not met, ChargeTech reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of 20%. Please note that ChargeTech does not permit the return of or offer refunds for the following products:
- Product that is custom configured to your specifications, including personalized products
- Product purchased from a 3rdparty retail partner.
How to return an item
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, follow the return directions at ChargeTech.com and submit a return request within 30 calendar days of purchase for a full refund, credit, or exchange, no questions asked. For warranty issues, submit a claim at www.ChargeTech.com at any time during the warranty period. A valid credit card is required. Return the original product to ChargeTech within sixty (60) days.
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, return it to the authorized ZAGG-branded retail outlet where you purchased the product within 30 calendar days of purchase for a full refund, credit, or exchange, no questions asked. Your original receipt will be required.
For all returns, please remember to include any accessories, such as cables or dock adapters. Please do not include any non-ChargeTech items or data, as ChargeTech cannot be responsible for them.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in their original box, and must include all packing material, manuals, documentation, and accessories. The value of any missing items will be deducted from the credit amount of a return. For exchanges, we will exchange only what the customer returns.
- Faulty items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the equivalent model.
- Any merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned.
NOTE: ChargeTech recommends that you:
- Use a carrier that offers shipment tracking for all returns
- Either insure your package for safe return to ChargeTech or declare the full value of the shipment so that you are completely protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit.
If you choose not to (1) use a carrier that offers tracking or (2) insure or declare the full value of the product, you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping.
Non-functioning (NF) Product: Failure Out of the Box
A ChargeTech-branded hardware product is considered NF if it shows symptoms of a hardware failure, preventing basic operability, when you first use it after opening the box. If you believe that your product is NF, please call ChargeTech Technical Support at 1.888.8ChargeTech (667443) within 10 calendar days of the invoice date. ChargeTech Technical Support will determine whether the product is NF and offer you the following options:
- Replacement: ChargeTech, at its expense, will ship another of the same product. ChargeTech Technical Support will put you in touch with a ChargeTech Sales Support Representative who will arrange for replacement and the NF product’s return.
- Service: You may have the product repaired. However, once you choose that option, you may not request replacement of the product.
- If ChargeTech Technical Support determines that a returned product is not NF, ChargeTech will apply ChargeTech’s standard product warranty to the product. Further, if ChargeTech determines that you have misrepresented a returned product’s condition and that the product is not NF, ChargeTech may impose up to a $50 handling fee.
This NF policy applies only to ChargeTech-branded hardware products currently offered at the ChargeTech Online Store. As new products are offered, ChargeTech reserves the right to determine whether or not this policy applies.
If you’re an APO/FPO customer and you’re outside the domestic delivery area, the standard ChargeTech Return and Refund Policy applies – with the exception that you’re responsible for shipping the product back to a state-side return address, plus handling, customs, and inventory liability. Since you’re responsible for the safe delivery of any product you’re returning to ChargeTech, we recommend that you insure it against loss.
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any ChargeTech-branded product, please contact ChargeTech Technical. If your product does have a defect, your product is covered under the terms of your product’s warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other supporting documentation that came with your product. (See the Product Warranty section here for specific information about ChargeTech’s product warranties.
Retail partner purchases
Every genuine ChargeTech product bought from ChargeTech.com or a 3rd party retail partner is authorized for replacement due to warranty issues, however, we do not off returns or refunds on products bought from other 3rd party retailers. Please contact their customer support for more information.