Output: USB 5V/2.1A
Type-C: 5V 9V-12V/3A DC 16.8V/3.5A
Charging Time: 5-8 hours
Life Cycles: ≥1000 times
Working Temperature: 0°C-45°C
Storage Temperature: -10°C-45°C
Product Size: 198X136X26mm
Laptop Battery Pack
Laptop Battery Pack Charger
DC to MacBook T Connector
DC to MacBook F Connector
Type-C to Type-C Cable
- Do not use the Laptop Battery Pack in damp environment.
- Keep the Laptop Battery Pack out of children’s reach.
- Do not put the Laptop Battery Pack into the fire or in a high temperature environment (above 60°C).
- To avoid damaging the internal circuit do not bump/beat/shake the Laptop Battery Pack.
- Use the original adapter to charge the Laptop Battery Pack.
- Please check the charging voltage of the laptop and cell phone first to make sure the charging voltage is consistent with the output voltage of the Laptop Battery Pack.
- The Laptop Battery Pack supports charging and discharging at the same time (pass-through charging).
- Power ON: press the “On/Off” button to switch on. The LED lights shows the current capacity of the Laptop Battery Pack.
- Power OFF: hold down power button (3s) to switch off.
- Automatic Power OFF: Laptop Battery Pack will power off automatically after 6 seconds if there is no charging or discharging.
LED Discharging Display:
0-25%: 1st LED light is on (solid color)
25%-50%: 1st-2nd LED lights are on (solid color)
50-75%: 1st-3rd LED lights are on (solid color)
75-100%: 1st-4th LED lights are on (solid color)
Low Voltage Indicator: When 1st LED light blinks, please charge the power bank right away.
LED Charging Display:
0-25%: 1st LED light blinks
25%-50%: 1st LED light is on (solid color), 2nd LED lights blinks
50-75%: 1st-2nd LED lights are on (solid color), 3rd LED light blinks
75-100%: 1st-3rd LED lights are on (solid color), 4th LED light blinks
Fully charged: All LED lights are on (solid color)
How To Charge The Laptop Battery Pack:
Connect the DC port of the charger to the input port of the Laptop Battery Pack and the other end to the wall outlet.
How to Charge Other Devices:
This product has a smart identification function that can charge Apple laptops, smart phones and other digital devices (especially devices with a Type-C connector).
How to Charge Phones & Tablets:
- Two USB output ports: 5V/2.1A can charge Apple and other cell phone and tablet brands.
- Laptop Battery Pack starts charging automatically when connected with the charging device.
- Laptop Battery Pack automatically turns off after 6s when disconnected from the charging device.
How to Apple MacBooks:
- Please check the input voltage of your MacBook and carefully choose the appropriate output port before charging your MacBook.
- Reference the diagram below for which cable to use
- Power bank automatically turns off after 60s when disconnected from the charging device.
1 year warranty
During the warranty period, if any quality problem occurs, please contact [email protected] for support service.
The following situations will go against the warranty terms:
- Any problems, malfunction or damages due to incorrect using methods or caused by unauthorized disassembly or repair.
- The damage caused by excessive force, fire and other extreme abnormal conditions.
- Without the warranty card or the card records is not clear, complete, or without the sales company seal