1 x 100 ~ 240V / 50~60 Hz AC Adaptor
1 x Power Cord
1 x Cell Phone Charging Dock
4 x Charging CablesProduct Name: Cell Phone Charging Dock
Input Voltage: 100~240V AC / 50~60Hz
Output Voltage (AC Adaptor): 12V
Output Voltage (Charging Cables): 5V
Output Current: 4x 1A
Output Ports: 4
Weight without AC Adaptor: 372g
Length & Width: 150 x 150mm
- Remove the charging station, AC adaptor, and power cord from the original packaging and unwrap them.
- Connect the power cord to the AC adaptor.
- Connect the AC adaptor to the charging station.
- Plug the power cord into a wall outlet.
- Open the cable cover to reveal the charging cables.
- Pull out the charging cables and unwrap the ends of the charging cables.
- You are now ready to use the charging station.
- Unscrew the two screws inside the tablet slot on the top of the charging station.
- Lift up the charging cable cover and slide the hinge towards the front of the charging station. You will hear a clicking noise indicating it has been released.
- Remove the cover and place it off to the side.
- Unscrew the one (1) screw in the middle of the charging cable guard.
- Unplug the charging cable(s) you wish to replace.
- Plug in the replacement cable(s).
- Re-attach the charging cable guard over the charging cables.
- Screw in the center screw to secure the charging cable guard.
- Place the cable cover onto the charging station and slide it towards the back of the charging station.
- Reattach the two (2) screws inside the tablet slot on the top of the charging station.
- You are now ready to use the charging station as normal.
- Always disconnect the AC adaptor from the wall outlet prior to transporting the charging station.
- Use a dry linen cloth to clean your product, or use a slightly moist cloth for heavy stains. We recommend you unplug the AC adaptor from the wall outlet prior to cleaning the charging station.
- Do not use any cleaning supplies and avoid having any liquid entering the charging station.
- Do not leave any of the power cables in a way that could lead to a tripping hazard.
- Do not place the charging station in areas of high temperatures, humidity, or places which can become wet.
- We suggest keeping the original packaging for storage and transport purposes.
This product is not a toy and is not meant for children, because it contains small parts which can be swallowed and can injure when used inappropriately!
- Install the system and devices attached to it in a way that persons cannot be injured, or objects damaged.
- Remove and dispose of all packing materials, as children may cut themselves or swallow small parts of the packaging.
- Avoid placing the charging station in areas of high temperatures, or humidity, or places which might come into contact with water.
- Do not install the product close to openings of air conditioners, or at places with an excessive amount of dust, smoke or vibrations.
- Place the product only on horizontal and flat surfaces to avoid having it fall over.
- Do not modify and alter the product and any accessories.
- Do not use any damaged parts.
- Plug and unplug all cables / adaptors slowly and carefully.
- For questions, defects, mechanical damages, malfunctions, and other functional problems which cannot be resolved by this manual, please contact your dealer for repair or replacement, as described in the Warranty section of this manual.
My device does not charge
- When the device is charged completely, no charging indicator is shown.
- Check all connections to ensure they are tightly secured.
- Ensure you are using the correct charging cable for your device.
For all other problems please email [email protected] with your original order number, photos, and a description of the problem.All ChargeTech products have been tested in extreme situations to provide continuous, valuable service. However, in the rare instance that your ChargeTech device is not functioning properly due to a possible manufacturer-defect issue, ChargeTech offers standard One (1) Year Limited Warranty for all products*, except gift orders, to cover all manufacturer defects for a standard one (1) year after product delivery date. Our One (1) Year Limited Warranty is only valid when the defective item is accompanied by a proof of purchase from ChargeTech or an Authorized ChargeTech Dealer.ChargeTech’s warranty does not cover product failure, any defect or malfunction that is caused as a result of overuse, misuse or failure to follow operating instructions, tampering, abuse, normal wear and tear, or use with improper or faulty equipment. It also does not cover incidental damages. ChargeTech has sole discretion over deciding if a product will be repaired or replaced. ChargeTech does not offer advance replacements. If a replacement product is required immediately, then the customer will need to place a new order for the item. If a product is confirmed to be used or abused upon return and review/testing, the customer may be subject to labor and parts fee along with return shipment costs for replacements. Customized charging units considered to be factory defective will be repaired/replaced and custom artwork re-applied if damaged unit is returned within 6 months of purchase.To place a claim, proof of purchase from ChargeTech or an Authorized ChargeTech Dealer is required. After we have determined your item is still covered by our One (1) Year Limited Warranty, you may be required to send the purchased item to us. Upon receipt of the item, a decision will be made to repair or replace the item. ChargeTech will test the product according to the description of the request/problem listed in the Warranty Claims & Return form. If the confirmed issue is the same as the problem listed in the form, the product will be repaired. If the item is not repairable, it will be replaced with the same item. In the event that the item is no longer available, ChargeTech will replace it with an alternative item comparable in specs to the original item ordered. If the description of the problem is different from the problem listed on the form, or damaged from delivery, we will contact the customer. If the product has no identifiable problem, we reserve the right to charge for return delivery.
If you have reason to believe your item is factory-defective, you may return your item by following the Return Instructions below. Note that ChargeTech is not responsible for shipping costs associated with warranty returns.