1 x AC Adaptor (Optional: UK, US, EU, AUZ)
1 x Wireless Portable Charging Station
1 x Retractable Micro USB Cable
1 x Retractable Apple Lightning 8pin Cable
Input Voltage: 12V / 3A
Output: 3x 5V / 1A
Weight: 620g ~ 1.5lb
Dimensions: 122mm (~5in) x 122mm (~5in) x 44mm (~1.8in)
Brandable Top: 82mm (3.2in) x 82mm (3.2in)
Signage: 105mm (4.1in) x 148mm (5.8in)
Included Cables: 1x Apple MFi Lightning Cable, 1x Micro USB Cable
Cable Length: 650mm (25in) (retractable)
Connecting and Operating
- Connect the included power cord to the AC adaptor.
- Connect the AC adaptor to the Wireless Portable Charging Station.
- Plug the included power cord into a wall outlet.
- Pull out the retractable charging cables and plug one into each of your devices.
- Press the power button on the charging station to begin charging your device.
- LED indicators will show the amount of remaining power in the Wireless Portable Charging Station.
- (Optional) Insert the included acrylic sign holder into the slots on the back of the charging station and secure it with the included screws.
The security lock hole on the back of the charging station is designed to be used with the ChargeTech Anti-Theft Lock (sold separately) to protect the charging station from theft.
The female USB port on the side of the charging station can be used with any standard USB cable to charge an additional device.
Notes on Safety
This product is not a toy and is not meant for children, because it contains small parts which can be swallowed and can injure when used inappropriately!
- Install the system and devices attached to it in a way that persons cannot be injured, or objects damaged.
- Remove and dispose of all packing materials, as children may cut themselves or swallow small parts of the packaging.
- Avoid placing the charging station in areas of high temperatures, or humidity, or places which might come into contact with water.
- Do not install the product close to openings of air conditioners, or at places with an excessive amount of dust, smoke or vibrations.
- Place the product only on horizontal and flat surfaces to avoid having it fall over.
- Do not modify and alter the product and any accessories.
- Do not use any damaged parts.
- Plug and unplug all cables / adaptors slowly and carefully.
- For questions, defects, mechanical damages, malfunctions, and other functional problems which cannot be resolved by this manual, please contact your dealer for repair or replacement, as described in the Warranty section of this manual.
Care, Maintenance, Storage and Transport
- Always disconnect the AC adaptor from the wall outlet prior to transporting the charging station.
- Use a dry linen cloth to clean your product, or use a slightly moist cloth for heavy stains. We recommend you unplug the AC adaptor from the wall outlet prior to cleaning the charging station. Do not use any cleaning supplies and avoid having any liquid entering the charging station.
- Do not leave any of the power cables in a way that could lead to a tripping hazard.
- Do not place the charging station in areas of high temperatures, humidity, or places which can become wet.
- We suggest keeping the original packaging for storage and transport purposes.
The device does not charge
- When the device is charged completely, no charging is shown.
- Check all connections to ensure they fitted tightly.
Failure of the Female USB Function
- Make sure to use a fitting and compatible USB charging cable.
For all other problems please email [email protected] with your original order number, photos, and a description of the problem.
All ChargeTech products have been tested in extreme situations to provide continuous, valuable service. However, in the rare instance that your ChargeTech device is not functioning properly due to a possible manufacturer-defect issue, ChargeTech offers standard One (1) Year Limited Warranty for all products*, except gift orders, to cover all manufacturer defects for a standard one (1) year after product delivery date. Our One (1) Year Limited Warranty is only valid when the defective item is accompanied by a proof of purchase from ChargeTech or an Authorized ChargeTech Dealer.
ChargeTech’s warranty does not cover product failure, any defect or malfunction that is caused as a result of overuse, misuse or failure to follow operating instructions, tampering, abuse, normal wear and tear, or use with improper or faulty equipment. It also does not cover incidental damages. ChargeTech has sole discretion over deciding if a product will be repaired or replaced. ChargeTech does not offer advance replacements. If a replacement product is required immediately, then the customer will need to place a new order for the item. If a product is confirmed to be used or abused upon return and review/testing, the customer may be subject to labor and parts fee along with return shipment costs for replacements. Customized charging units considered to be factory defective will be repaired/replaced and custom artwork re-applied if damaged unit is returned within 6 months of purchase.
One (1) Year Limited Warranty Claims Process
To place a claim, proof of purchase from ChargeTech or an Authorized ChargeTech Dealer is required. After we have determined your item is still covered by our One (1) Year Limited Warranty, you may be required to send the purchased item to us. Upon receipt of the item, a decision will be made to repair or replace the item. ChargeTech will test the product according to the description of the request/problem listed in the Warranty Claims & Return form. If the confirmed issue is the same as the problem listed in the form, the product will be repaired. If the item is not repairable, it will be replaced with the same item. In the event that the item is no longer available, ChargeTech will replace it with an alternative item comparable in specs to the original item ordered. If the description of the problem is different from the problem listed on the form, or damaged from delivery, we will contact the customer. If the product has no identifiable problem, we reserve the right to charge for return delivery.
If you have reason to believe your item is factory-defective, you may return your item by following the Return Instructions below. Note that ChargeTech is not responsible for shipping costs associated with warranty returns.