- Drill two 6mm holes and two 8mm holes into the wall according to the drawing.
- Insert the two included expansion screws into the wall, leaving 3mm of the screw exposed.
- Hang the charging locker on the wall, using the two included screws to secure it in place.
Unlocking the Door For the First Time
- Insert the four AAA batteries into the included emergency battery charger.
- Connect the emergency battery charger to the bottom of the keypad to activate it.
- Type “0000” and the Enter Key to unlock the keypad and open the locker.
The default Admin Pin Code is “0000 0000”. The default Admin Pin Code can be made up of a 4 to 10 digit pin code. This pin code remains intact even after the charging station is powered off.
Changing the Admin Pin Code
Press and hold the Enter Key for 5 seconds. A yellow LED light will begin flashing. Type in the old Admin Pin Code. Press the Enter Key and type in the new Admin Pin Code. Press the Enter Key to confirm your new Admin Pin Code. A green LED light will turn on and beeper will sound to confirm the change.
Operating the Charging Station
- Open any available locker door, connect your phone to the charging cable.
- Close the locker door. Enter a unique 4 digit pin code, then press the Enter Key to lock the door.
- To unlock the door, simply enter your unique 4 digit pin code again.
Automatic Pin Code Protection
Upon several failed pin code attempts, a yellow LED light will flash 4 times and the door will lock for one minute.
When the Locker Door Runs Out of Power
Use the emergency power pack to supply electricity to the unit.
If You Forget the Admin Password
Contact [email protected] with the serial number printed on the bottom of the charging station. ChargeTech will be able to generate a master pin code for you to use.
Low Battery Alarm
A red LED light will flash to indicate that the keypad can be operated for another 100 times before running out of power. Please change the batteries as soon as possible.
Emergency Lock Open
- If you or the user forgets the pin code, you can use the Admin Pin Code to open the door.
- When they keypads run out of battery, you can use the emergency power pack to supply electricity to the system.
- If the entire locker runs out of power, you can unlock it from the back of the charging station.
Replacing The Charging Cables
Replacing The Keypad Battery
- Open the locker door.
- Unscrew the metal brace covering the battery compartment.
- Remove the plastic top from the battery compartment.
- Replace the four AAA batteries with new batteries.
- Reattach the plastic top to the battery compartment.
- Screw the metal brace back over the battery compartment.
Notes on Use
- To prevent fire or shock hazard, do not expose the charging station to rain or moisture.
- To avoid electric shock, do not disassemble the device.
- If trouble occurs, immediately disconnect the charging station from the wall socket.
- Wipe the device with a soft dry cloth to prevent dust build up.
- If the charging station is very dirty, use a cloth with a bit of neutral solvent to clean it.