Call To Speak With An Expert 866-892-8943
According to Hospitality Trendz, while traditional hotel amenities like free breakfasts, free WiFi, and Instagram-worthy pools are regularly considered, “whether or not the hotel has enough device charging options” is “often overlooked, both by the guest and the hotel.”
One example of a hotel that doesn’t fall into this pitfall is Pasea Hotel & Spa in Huntington Beach, California. The hotel has charging stations in each of their poolside VIP cabanas. The cabana charging stations are equipped with multiple types of cables so that guests who rent the cabanas can charge their mobile devices regardless of the manufacturer.
Top 5 Hospitality Reasons
- Meets the needs of event attendees.
- Increase guest satisfaction survey scores.
- Entice guests to return to your location.
- Drive traffic to certain areas.
- Keep guests engaged with custom branding.
85% of people attending an event will have a smartphone with them.